Here you will find detailed information on what cookies are, what type you use this website, changing the settings of your cookies, and what happens if you deshabitas cookies.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer in order to store data, which may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
What kind of cookies used this site?
Below is a table with cookies used on this website:
Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. That is, they are active for the duration of the visit to this web site and are therefore deleted from your computer to quit.
Cookies Cookies own analysis to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
Cookies advertising cookies that enable the management of advertising space based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
How can you set your Cookies?
• Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. For more information, please consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
• Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. For more information, please consult the Mozilla support or Help browser.
• Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced settings> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please consult the Google support or Help browser.
• Safari: Preferences> Security. For more information, please consult the Apple support or Help browser.
• Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies For more information, please refer to the Opera support or Help browser.
If you use another browser than the above, see its policy of installation, use and block cookies.
What if cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services or areas of this site may not work properly.
¿We update our policy Cookies?